___________________________________

Posted: 9/10/09 | POSTED BY ONTHEINTERNET | TAGS- ,


////DOODLE FACE ASH/ DRAWN BY ME

I've been feeling so uninspired lately. Everything I've been looking at has been so mediocre its bumming me out. I have a closet full of clothes but I can't seem to put an outfit together to save my life. I actually dread when time comes to get dressed. I want to walk out of my house wearing a long tent and sunglasses. But alas, I don't have a tent nor do I have decent sunglasses for that matter.
I have some kind of _____'s block going on. I have everything block, actually. I feel so sloppy when I'm not focused or organized. Even this novel is annoying me because it's basically one huge run on sentence with no structure. And with that being said I'm finished. Maybe my ~juices~ will come back and I'll feel more inspired to post new things. I'm tired of posting the same shit over and over.

0 CMNTS:

Post a Comment