FASHION WEEK (CONTINUED)

Posted: 1/22/10 | POSTED BY ONTHEINTERNET |

VIKTOR & ROLF
What the hell was that? Disappointed.


JEAN PAUL GAULTIER


I tried to like this, but the whole boxing theme put me off. There were some pieces I liked though (black kilt, PVC? paneled trousers, boxy suit) but as a whole I thought it was too kitschy for my taste. Also, I know it wasn't planned but the makeup was so similar to Dsquared. Which was...odd.

DRIES VAN NOTEN


The first look reminds me of the Moschino trench Daryl Hanna wore in Kill Bill. And I have always loved fitted sweatpants. They don't look so gas station mom, definitely on my radar.
(This wasn't supposed to have commentary, but what can I say I just have a lot of feelings.)


YVES SAINT LAURENT


RICK OWENS


KRIS VAN ASSCHE


JUNYA WATANABE
I liked the collection, but I'm not really big on the "smart" way of dressing. I'm more of a scumbag "my clothes looked tattered and trampy" kind of guy.


JOHN GALLIANO
I don't even...


GIVENCHY

0 CMNTS:

Post a Comment