MAC'S LIBERTY OF LONDON EVENT

Posted: 3/3/10 | POSTED BY ONTHEINTERNET | TAGS-

////FAGUTZ AND I AT THE MAC EVENT LAST NIGHT.
/blushes not part of the collection, sadly.



Okay, last night went pretty well for the most part. Thankfully I already knew the girls working there so I didn't have to wait too long but the entire event was kind of lackluster. The "live music" was this really creepy man playing an acoustic guitar around the already cramp store. He would have been nice if he didn't sing to me while I was putting shit on my face. And I obviously couldn't drink so that was a downside in itself but anyway, lets get to the collection.




////TEMPTALIA.COM

I really dislike the packaging for the products in this collection. Its too Lisa Frank sticker for my taste. I'm not a fan of white plastic anything especially with multi colored flowery decals on them. But I guess some other people are into that kind of look. Moving on,

BEAUTY POWDERS


////LEFT: SUMMER ROSE////RIGHT:SHELL PEARL

Summer Rose is the better one of the two. I thought Shell Pearl was way too frosty and wearable. Because lets face it, there's nothing worse than natural makeup.

BLUSHES


////LEFT: DIRTY PLUM////RIGHT: PRIM & PROPER

Dirty Plum probably being one of my favorites from this collection because its a true plum color and is almost a matte finish (almost because it did have a tint of shimmer in it) but Prim and Proper was way too boring to even swatch. So i didn't.

EYESHADOWS


////LEFT TO RIGHT:BOUGH GREY/DAME'S DESIRE/BIRDS & BERRIES/FREE TO BE
Cool, boring, boring, boring. Okay moving on.

LIPSTICKS


////LEFT TO RIGHT: BLOOMING LOVELY/ EVER HIP/ PETALS & PEACOCKS
Blooming Lovely is another one of my favorites for being the most unwearable lipstick in the bunch. A+ in my book. Ever Hip was boring and dupable. Petals & Peacocks was good too, but I'm never a fan of bright pink lipstick. I recommend Blooming Lovely.

NAIL LACQUER


////LEFT: BLUE INDIA/ VESTRAL WHITE
Blue India was my favorite of the two. But neither of them made me want to buy them. I'm eyeing the Matte Black nail lacquer from the Riveting collection.


*ALL PHOTOS ARE FROM TEMPTALIA.COM

Also, If you want to I guess you can find me HERE because I love being all over the internet. Obviously.

0 CMNTS:

Post a Comment