CROW SKULL

Posted: 8/27/10 | POSTED BY ONTHEINTERNET |



////CROW SKULL NECKLACE

I typically don't wear jewelry mainly because I always end up loosing them but there was this one piece I've always wanted, this crow skull necklace. Originally I wanted the PAMELA LOVE one but her online shop is down for maintenance and I couldn't find another online store that carried it. So I went on a hunt for a recreation and ended up on Etsy. I've never bought anything from there but I always see people buy things from Etsy with great reviews so I said why not.
This necklace is a cast of a crow skull made from cold marble tied with a leather string. The vendor also has many different variations of this skull from different metals in varying colors to glow in the dark paint. I wanted mine to look like real bones so I went for the marble.
One of the reasons I've always wanted this was because of the movie GINGER SNAPS. And how B and Ginger always wore theirs. Don't judge me.

0 CMNTS:

Post a Comment